Thirteen Reasons Why

Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher Hannah Baker was new to a town and also a high school freshman when so many things went horribly wrong and led to her suicide. After her suicide,one of her classmates, Clay Jensen,received a package by mail in which he found seven audiotapes narrated by Hannah.In these tapes,Hannah explained 13 reasons why she'd decided to end her life and those who received these tapes are one of those reasons. Clay listened to the tapes while wandering around the town and waiting to know what part he'd played in Hannah's suicide.
Although,it was known that Hannah was dead,somehow I wished it was all a joke, and waiting for her to show up!
The dual narration made me confused ,especially in the beginning,but I got used to it the more,I read.
I gave it 3 stars, because the subject matter was depressing,and in some parts,sex was too much for my tolerance.And,I didn't like much the ending. Despite all these, I like it, in some parts,I couldn't put it down and wanted to know Clay's part in Hannah's decision.
........
After one year! 11/11/11 !!!!!
I decided to give it a 4 star rating!
I really I liked it,even now after one year I'm still thinking about it,I didn't like Hannah or Clay much,but the book on the whole,I think, deserves more than 3 stars!!